The Building 550 Calendars have been migrated to Resource Calendars. These calendars can be added back to your Email client by following instructions for Webmail, Outlook (Windows), or Outlook (Mac), depending on what you use.
Instructions have been created for:
1. Open a web browser such as Firefox or Chrome, and proceed to http://webmail.stanford.edu
2. Click on top left icon and click on the Calendar tile
3. Click the down arrow next to Add Calendar, and select From Directory
4. Type "Peterson Laboratory" without quotes and click Search Directory
5. A list of 6 calendars should appear. Click on the Resource Calendar you wish to add. To add multiple, repeat steps 1-5 for additional calendars.
6. Click Open.
7. The Resource Calendar will appear on the left side of the calendar pane under Rooms. Note that you can hover your mouse over a calendar to see it's full name, or right click and Rename a calendar to your liking. Renaming a calendar does not change the name of the calendar for others.
8. That's it! Now you can add reservations to the room as you would normally add a meeting to a calendar if you have the proper permissions.
1. From your Outlook calendar pane select the drop down arrow on Open Calendar in the top ribbon. Select From Room List...
2. Enter Peterson in the search field. A list of building 550 Resource calendars will appear. You can select one, or multiple at a time. Once you have one more more calendars selected, click the Rooms button in the bottom left. Then click the OK button to add the calendars.
3. The calendars you added will appear on the left in the calendar pane under Rooms. Check the calendar you want to view or modify.
4. You can right click and Rename a calendar to your liking. Renaming a calendar does not change the name of the calendar for others.
1. From your Calendar pane, click on Open Shared Calendar in the top ribbon.
2. Type "Peterson" without quotes, and the list of Resource Calendars for building 550 will appear. Select the calendar you want to add and click Open. Repeat these steps for each calendar you would like to open.
3. The calendars you open will appear on the left of your calendar pane under Shared Calendars. Check the calendar you wish to view. You can then add events if you the proper permissions to do so.