To share you Google calendar:
1) Login to your Google calender: https://www.google.com/calendar
2) In the calendar list on the left side of the page, click the down-arrow button next to the appropriate calendar, then select 'Calendar settings'.
3) In the Calendar Address section, select 'Change sharing settings' to setup how you'd like to share your calendar. Then select the iCal button and a pop-up window with your calendar's public URL will appear.
4) Copy this URL.
To add a shared Google calendar in Outlook via Exchange:
1) Login to your Exchange account online: https://owamail.stanford.edu
2) Select 'Calender' in the bottom left corner.
3) Right click on the 'My Calendars' and select 'Add Calendar'
4) Select 'Calendar from the Internet' and enter the URL from earlier.
5) The calendar you added will now be visible in the left column.
To open a shared Google calendar in an application other than Outlook, copy the URL and find the shared calendaring section of your program to paste the link into.