Accessing ProPlus and installing Office 2016
Office 365 ProPlus allows you to install Microsoft Office 2016 if you have OS X 10.10 and above. Any OS under 10.10 will install Microsoft Office 2011.
- Using Outlook on the web (webmail.stanford.edu), click Office 365 in the upper left-hand corner.
- Click Install now to install Office 2016, which includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote.
- A file downloads to your computer. Once the file has finished downloading, click the file.
- Once the installer opens, click Continue.
- Click Continue.
- Click Agree.
- Select the disk where you want to install Microsoft Office 2016 and then click Continue.
- Click Install.
- Enter your administrative password and then click Install Software.
- Click Close to finish the installation.
Last modified September 30, 2015