Adding a Shared Calendar in Office 365
1. Login to http://webmail.stanford.edu
2. Click the top left shortcuts button and click on Calendar
3. Right click on "Other calendars" and select Open calendar.
4. Type in the shared calendar name. In this example we'll use email@example.com. Click "search contacts and directory."
5. Click Open once the shared calendar is found.
The shared calendar will now appear on the left under the Other calendars section.
If you need to remove a shared calendar, simply right click on it the shared calendar and select Remove.