If your team has multiple shared calendars you will need to add the group's Shared Mailbox in order to view them all. This also will allow you to access any team contact lists you may have.
1. Click on your Start Menu. Select Control Panel. In the top right Search box, type "Mail" and open the Mail (32-bit) application that appears as a result.
2. Click on the "Email Accounts" button.
3. Highlight your email account and click the Change button
4. Click More Settings
5. Click Advanced Tab then Click Add under Mailboxes
6. Type in your group name from the list below, depending on your affiliation:
- SOE DO Finance
- SOE DO HR
- SOE DO Administration
- SOE DO OSA
- SOE DO Deans
- SOE DO Facilities
- SOE DO FacultyAffairs
- SOE DO ERA
- SOE DO ExternalRelations
- SOE IT
7. Click OK. Verify that the Shared Mailbox is listed under "Open these additional mailboxes" and click OK.
8. Click Next, click Finish, click Close. You will now see your Shared Mailbox calendars listed under Calendar in Outlook. Any shared contact lists you may have will be under "Contacts" in Outlook.