1. To send an attachment on Zimbra via webmail.stanford.edu in an Internet browser, start by clicking on the 'New Message' button:
2. Click the 'Attach' button:
3. When the 'Attach File' window appears, click on the 'Browse...' button:
4. Within the 'Choose File to Upload' dialogue box, select the file you would like to attach and click on the 'Open' button:
5. Within the 'Attach' field, you will see the file you are about to upload. If the file looks correct, click on the 'Attach' button:
6. Add the recipient's email address in the 'To' field and add the subject to the 'Subject' field. The file you would like to send should be in the field next to the 'Attach' button. Type any content needed, and once completed, click on the 'Send' button to send the email.