If your computer is not joined to the Stanford Windows Active Directory please follow the steps highlighted in the article below to add the print queue:
Each time you change your SUNet ID password please follow the steps highlighted in the article below to re-initiate access:
If you have multiple PTA's(cost centers) associated with your SUNet ID in uniFLOW, please follow the steps below:
1) Search for 'regedit' after clicking the Start button.
2) Navigate to the path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Nt-ware\Mom\MomClient
3) Double click the 'UserName' Name and enter the SUNet ID corresponding to the user, then click 'OK'.
4) Close the uniFLOW client by right-clicking on the uniFLOW icon in the system tray and selecting 'Close'.
5) Reopen by clicking the Start button and searching for 'momclnt'.
6) You should now see a pop-up for your previous attempts to print.