CREATING AN EVENT
1. To create an event hover over SITE ACTIONS in the gray navigation bar. Then select to ADD EVENT. If you do not see the gray navigation bar, check to make sure you are logged into the site.
2. Fill out the necessary information.
3. To add a photo to the event, click BROWSE under the IMAGE field. Click UPLOAD.
4. Select the type of event.
5. Check any necessary boxes under Department, Organization, or Research. This effectively “tags” the event.
6. Click SAVE.
EDITING AN EVENT
There are two ways to edit an event:
1. When viewing an event on the site a small menu will appear under the title. Click the EDIT button, make the necessary changes and press SAVE.
2. Click the SITE ACTIONS button in the top gray navigation bar. Select MANAGE ALL CONTENT. Use the search fields to either find the exact event or filter by STANFORD EVENT. When the correct event is found, click EDIT. Make the necessary changes and press SAVE.