CREATING A NEW PAGE
1. To create a new page hover over SITE ACTIONS in the gray navigation bar. Then move to ADD PAGE. If you do not see the gray navigation bar, check to make sure you are logged into the site.
2. To add a FEATURED IMAGE that will appear at the top right of the page, click ADD/EDIT IMAGE. A workbench will appear. Upload an image and fill in the optional caption field.
3. Fill in the necessary information into the TITLE and BODY Fields.
4. To insert a photo into the BODY of the page scroll down to the IMAGE INSERT box below the BODY field.
Click BROWSE and select the photo you wish to use. Click UPLOAD. To Insert the photo into the body of the page, click the INSERT button. The photo will then show up in the body field.
5. Make sure the URL path settings are correct. In the menu at the bottom of the page, click URL PATH SETTINGS.
To make a custom URL path, uncheck the box marked “Generate automatic URL alias” then type in the custom URL. For more information on URLs please read the Getting Started how-to.
EDITING A PAGE
There are two ways to edit a page:
1. When viewing a page on the site a small menu will appear under the page title. Click the EDIT button, make the necessary changes and press SAVE.
2. Click the SITE ACTIONS button in the top gray navigation bar, then click MANAGE ALL CONTENT. Use the search fields to either find the page or filter by STANFORD PAGE. When the correct page is found, click EDIT. Make the necessary changes and press SAVE.