Adding “Employee Recognition Program” as a new menu item below News/FAQs on the Research Administration external menu (https://engineering-info.stanford.edu/era)
There are four main keys here:
1. Creating a new "page" with the title "Employee Recognition Program" by going to Create Content --> Page
2. Assigning a path to this new page consistent with the rest of ERA's structure. i.e. GO to URL Path settings, uncheck "automatic alias" and fill in the text box with "portals/faculty-staff/era/employee-recognition-program"
3. Assigning the page to the Menu System by expanding "Menu Settings" filling the same title for "Menu Link Title" and then finding the Parent Item "Research Administration"
4. You may have to futz around with the weight value a bit here to add the menu item in the correct place. Hint, Look up the weight value for the Menu Item she wants to set it below, and then give it a weight one number higher. (i.e. if 6, give it 7)
5. Under "Authoring Information" assign "Authored by" to the owner's Stanford email address (hence their Drupal account name)
6. Under "Publishing options" click the "Published" checkbox
7. Hit save (top or bottom).